Morgan Hill Professional Painters
Does your home or business look drab or faded? Is the paint cracked or peeling? A fresh coat of paint can do wonders to make it look bright and cheery again. Painting your bedroom a softer color could aid in your quality of sleep. Choosing a different color could be the boost you need for increasing employee production or encouraging sales.
How Paint Colors Matter
Let’s look into how colors can impact moods and generate emotions. Consider these when choosing paint colors for your Morgan Hill home or business.
- Red generates energy and excitement and encourages conversation. It would work well in home kitchens, dining rooms or entertainment areas. It also stimulates appetites, so using it in restaurants could be beneficial.
- Yellow is the color of the sun, so it creates feelings of warmth and happiness. Keeping the color softer will prevent negative emotions. Kitchens, bathrooms and dining areas are good rooms for a soft yellow shade. Yellow stimulates the analytical thought process, so it’s good for use in creative environments.
- Blue is a tranquil color. It invokes calmness, lowering the blood pressure and reducing anxiety. It’s great for bedrooms, medical offices, and spas.
- Green is associated with nature, so it is associated with growth and renewal. It works well in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, screened porches and gyms. It also helps in decision making, so painting a conference room green would be a good idea.
- Gray is considered the new neutral color and can work almost anywhere. It invokes feelings of comfort and relaxation. It comes in dozens of shades and can be blend with almost any décor.
- A stark white color can create anxiety, so be careful when choosing it for home or business. Off-whites or soft whites will mute the effects and combining it with other colors can offset the negative emotions.
- Black can be depressing, so painting an entire room in that color would create bad vibes. It can be effective as an accent wall, creating a dramatic effect.
The Painting Pros Can Help in Morgan Hill
You have many options when choosing a professional painting contractor in Morgan Hill. We think that we are your best choice because:
- We have over 35 years’ experience in the business.
- We are local and an active member of the community.
- We use high quality products, so your results are flawless.
- We emphasize proper preparation because it’s the key to great results.
- We leave your property in pristine condition.
- We maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We’re certified with the EPA as a lead-safe painting company.
- We have been independently rated as a Diamond Certified company for the last 18 years.
Choose The Painting Pros in Morgan HillsThe Painting Pros guarantees your satisfaction, or we’ll make it right. We even offer free color consultations. An expert will meet with you to determine your goals and desires and recommend the right colors.
Contact The Painting Pros! Request Your Free Estimate Today
Areas We Service:
That they did the job quickly, cleanly, and they cleaned up really well.
They did a good job, there wasn't any slopped paint, and they cleaned up well.
They were especially skilled at helping me select colors. They have some kind of color guru working for them that helped me pick a color. I just thought the quality of the work was spot on, and I was very satisfied. They were also efficient. They were professional, they were nice people and they did a great job.
We were happy with everything. Their bid was accurate, they showed up on time, they cleaned up after themselves, and they were pretty much everything you could want.
They set our expectations properly.
That they're very knowledgeable, and they care about doing a good job.
I liked the competence of the painters and their concern for perfection.
They just did fantastic, quality work.
They were very clean, neat, and the painting was well done.
They are the best in class. I've used them before and I'll use them again.
Their attention to detail stands out. They really know their stuff.