Choose the Best Campbell Commercial Painter
If you’re a business owner or property manager in Campbell, California, you want to make sure your buildings are maintained properly. A well-kept property retains tenants, energizes employees, and is appealing to customers.
Regular interior and exterior painting is a necessary part of building maintenance. It’s one of the quickest and most economical way to transform the property. It’s amazing what a fresh, clean coat of paint can do for its appearance.
Commercial Painting – Not for Amateurs
You may think you can save a few bucks by taking on the painting job yourself or hiring the inexperienced college student who’s on break. That’s ill-advised for several reasons.
- You’ll get inferior results. Commercial painting in Campbell is not a job to be taken lightly. It requires training on the latest techniques. It requires knowledge of the proper preparation and application procedures. A professional painter has the appropriate tools and materials to get the job done right.
- There is a risk of liability. If you or another unlicensed painter injures themselves, you could be facing medical claims that can be overwhelming. Or if property is damaged, you’re responsible for repairing or replacing it. A professional painter is licensed, bonded and insured to protect you and your property in such situations.
- You’ll need materials and equipment. Painting a commercial property requires more than a can of paint and a brush. Ladders, drop cloths, protective gear, sanders, and the like are needed for quality results. Because professional painters do it for a living, they already have all these supplies. Do you want to buy and store this equipment for a project you may do every 5 years or so?
- The job will take longer. It makes sense that one or two novice painters will take much longer to get the job done than a crew of experienced professionals. The disruption on your business operation will be extended. Sometimes certain businesses will need to close during painting. Do you really want to lose more revenue?
- You have a business to manage. Isn’t your main job to run the business? If you choose to paint it yourself, your real job will suffer. Even if you don’t do it yourself, you’ll likely spend too much of your valuable time micro-managing amateurs you hire.
When you hire the right professional painter, they will appoint someone to manage the project, who holds the crew accountable. If they don’t deliver what they promise you have recourse.
Choose the Right Commercial Painter in Campbell
When looking for the best commercial painter for your Campbell business, choose one who has the expertise to give you the best results and customer service.
The Painting Pros has been in business since 1978 painting Campbell businesses. The owner, Cleve Dayton, believes in constantly improving his services and keeps up with the latest painting techniques.When you hire The Painting Pros, you’ll know you’re getting a locally owned and operated painting company. That means you can call, email or even visit Cleve at his office with any questions or concerns. Why not contact him today for a free estimate?
Contact The Painting Pros! Request Your Free Estimate Today
Areas We Service:
That they did the job quickly, cleanly, and they cleaned up really well.
They did a good job, there wasn't any slopped paint, and they cleaned up well.
They were especially skilled at helping me select colors. They have some kind of color guru working for them that helped me pick a color. I just thought the quality of the work was spot on, and I was very satisfied. They were also efficient. They were professional, they were nice people and they did a great job.
We were happy with everything. Their bid was accurate, they showed up on time, they cleaned up after themselves, and they were pretty much everything you could want.
They set our expectations properly.
That they're very knowledgeable, and they care about doing a good job.
I liked the competence of the painters and their concern for perfection.
They just did fantastic, quality work.
They were very clean, neat, and the painting was well done.
They are the best in class. I've used them before and I'll use them again.
Their attention to detail stands out. They really know their stuff.
Schedule a service call with a professional painter today!
Expert services for interior and exterior painting.