Schedule A Remote Quote
Determining Who Can Work:
- Each painter is required to take their temperature at our shop each morning before leaving for the job site. Temperatures over (100 to 100.4* Fahrenheit) will be the threshold to determine if the painter will not work that day.
- No painters are allowed to work if they feel sick or feel like they are getting sick regardless of their temperature.
- If a painter suddenly feels sick at the job they need to inform the Crew Foreman, isolate themselves and make plans to leave immediately.
Interactions with the Customer:
- Each painter is required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the job site or meeting the Customer.
- Minimize face to face conversations with Customers and co-workers.
- Make sure you distance yourself from the Customer or coworkers by at least 6 feet at all times.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, Throw used tissues in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands. Follow up by washing your hands and/or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Face masks need to be worn when working alongside other painters or when interacting with the Customer.
- Wipe down door knobs, counter tops, sink fixtures and any other surfaces you touch with disinfectant wipes. This should be done periodically during the day and the last thing before you leave at the end of the day. Used wipes will be placed in our trash bags and taken off the job site.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if the Customer is well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact while maintaining 6 foot distance.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
The Painting Pros will provide all painters with the following:
- Alcohol based wipes.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Disinfectant hand soap.
- Face masks.
- Booties and/or plastic shoe covers.
- Disposable towels.
Proposals, Invoices and Payments:
- Estimates can still be done in person. Social distancing procedures will be practiced. The Estimator will wear a face mask and stay 6 feet away from the Customer.
- “Remote Quote”. Proposals can be done remotely. Using online platforms like Zoom and FaceTime we can virtually walk the job with the Customer to go over the details and discuss the project.
- Proposals can be emailed. The estimator can review the proposal with the Customer using Zoom as well as answer any questions.
- Invoices can be emailed.
- Customers can pay with credit cards or mail the check to our office.